Online Consignment Acceptance and Donation Policy
Bring it on:
We believe in giving everyone the opportunity to shop, consign and give back to impoverished children. As a result, we focus on quality and not the brand name. You will not find a list of brands we do not accept, you will only find our quality expectations. We are on a mission to sponsor children and we believe in offering a wide range of brands and price points to meet everyone's needs.
Our friends are looking for high quality items for:
Shipping can be pricey and can affect our ability to sponsor children at a faster rate, so please make sure you are sending only your best items. If you have items with stains, holes or are low quality, please take them to a local donation center.
Each item is inspected carefully and flaws can sometimes be difficult to see under normal house lighting. We use bright lights to inspect items to ensure we are accepting the best!
Please make sure products have been:
- Freshly laundered
- They are free of stains, odors, alterations, marks, general wear and tear and pet hair.
- Buttons, snaps and zippers must be in good working order
- All items have a brand/size tag.
- We accept all seasons, all brands year round, but do not accept off-price or outdated products.
We are excited to see what you have so bring it on!
Not at this time:
- Used Blankets
- Women's Lingerie
- Used Towels
- Home goods
- Donation: Any unaccepted items will be automatically donated to one of the below non-profit organizations.
- Easy Return: Any unaccepted items will be automatically returned to you at no additional charge.